The Bobcat (lynx rufus) is one of North America’s most enchanting native critters. These stealthy felines are adaptable to many environments: they’ve been known to make their homes in deserts, swamps, forests, and even in suburban areas, and often split their time between multiple dens. However, the bobcat's nocturnal nature and ability to camouflage into a variety of surroundings means they’re a rare sight. About twice the size of most house cats, they primarily subsist on a diet of rabbits, birds, mice, and other small woodland friends, but are wily and unafraid to take on animals much larger than themselves.
Bobcat art: Dan Hanafin
Each made in the USA cap features a baby bobcat patch in a tonal or contrast color! One size fits pretty much all since the back strap is adjustable. No noggin' is too brainy for this cap!
We’ve channeled the spirit of the lynx rufus into these caps. What does your Chubby Cap say about you?
- Tangerine = Joyful and Vivacious!
- Natural = Optimistic and Creative!
- Burgundy = Warm and Tender!
- Navy = Imaginative and Cheerful!
- Light Grey = Extremely Cute! ;-)
- Charcoal = Broody and Mysterious!
- Pistachio= Wonderful and Nutty!
- Flan= Sweet and Thoughtful
- Forest Green= Humble and Centered!
- Royal Blue= Sophisticated and Worldly!
- Kool Purple = Luxurious and Wise!
- Oatmeal= Lumpy and Nutritious!
Made in the US of A!